Reflection – Animation strategies

This module was quite fun and i really enjoyed being able to create our own assets within a group as it was interesting to see how everybody went around their own way of modelling things and the concept art was inspiring to look at. Though the groupwork could have been a little better in my personal opinion, I feel we achieved strong models and environments in the end, building our teamwork and problem solving skills as we had to improvise where others were unable to get work done due to personal reasons. All in all, it was still amazing to get to develop an environment with the support of others and offer feedback as well as receive it to then implement it into my work.

The tutors were really helpful and friendly again in this module and they’ve helped me slowly overcome the anxiety of asking for help and the fear of messaging people to get feedback or ask questions. Thank you.

If i had to go back and do this project over again, I think I’d make more of my own models and make my environment slightly bigger or make at least one big asset so i could use it as a secondary interesting focus point rather than scavenging around the small assets for something to put in my shots.