Over the Easter Break for our Animated Narratives Module, we were given a week schedule on what to focus on over the last few weeks leading up to the submission date for our project. Over the break we were expected to work on our actual animation for the project and aim to have it finished when we come back. In my group, we had all chosen the shots we were going to work on and I was assigned to work on shots 9, 12 and 13.
Below is the progress on the animation I have created so far. I used the viewport render to avoid having to worry about lighting the scene for a progress report. 

My animation is mostly finished in terms of character movement and timing. However, due to difficulties within the group, some assets are not finished at the time of making this blog post, notably my shots are missing the 2D expressions of the vacuum and a second dust bunny. Once the group members working on those assets have them finished and uploaded, I will update this animation and make an update blog post.

Additionally, I had made some edits to the environment of our animation before starting the project. Notably, I had rigged several of the carpet fibres on my second carpet model to be able to be animated in the scene. This purpose of this is to avoid clipping and to add further detail by having the characters push away the carpet as they move. Only the fibres that would be affected have been rigged to save time. Furthermore, I have also set up the scene with one carpet being directly below the current one in the scene, this was done so that the carpet could easily be switched out of the scene when needed depending on the shot.

Below are screenshots of the updates I had made, the effect they have also being seen in the previous animation shown in this post.