Updated Apollo Prototype- IXD304

https://www.figma.com/proto/HgB64Gw9LZ2PgWpp0PVVZU/Updated-Prototype?node-id=19%3A61&scaling=min-zoom&page-id=0%3A1&starting-point-node-id=19%3A61

From the feedback I recieved in week 6 I made a few changes to my Apollo Prototype. I feel the content, images and buttons looks a lot more cleaner and presentable now as they are nicely laid out and professional.

As suggested by Kyle I changed my Logo from the star to the NASA logo as the start looked random didn’t have a purpose. Someone said it reminded them of russia. Whereas the NASA symbol fits the theme and makes sense as it’s to do with the 3 Astronauts who work for NASA setting on a mission to the moon.

I also wanted to make sure my buttons at the bottom were placed and aligned approitately at the left and right of the screen. I wanted this to be consistent through my prototype. As orginally it was randomly placed and it jumped about the page.

I made sure I got clearer images of the moon and astroanuts as they looked a bit pixeled and blurred before. I feel they look a lot better and sharper quality the images now.

Also I changed around different sreens of my prototype by making sure the screens were in the correct order to tell the story of the Apollo mission. I feel by doing this is flows better.

I think the advice I received was very helpful and I feel my prototype is looking better than before. I am happy with the final outcome and feel I put it a good effort. Hopefully it is successful.