During this morning’s class I uploaded the Presentation to the OneDrive link Alec provided and we watched all the group presentations.
During the viewings we received some feedback which included:
– Make the ghosts eyes a different colour from the body
– Animated the tail a bit more for him flying across the screen.
– Hold the shot of the fridge standing still for longer and gently rock the fridge out of motion.
– Reposition the camera or ghost and make them bob less.
– Added in any scenes you are missing.
– Make sure the ghost is facing the correct direction.
– Add a skirting board to the bottom of the environment.
– Add sound effects
– Follow the 3D previs more closely
During the afternoon class we discussed how to submit Assignment 3, were shown what to expect in Year 2 and some examples of other people’s work.
After this we broke back into the breakout groups.
The deadline for this Assignment was extended to the 10th of May.
I will be focusing on finishing my part of the animation, editing all the pieces together, creating the blog posts and writing a peer assessment.