A few adjectives about me:

Friendly , Kind, thoughtful, faithful, observing and willing.

Next, I have gone ahead and wrote a personal bio about me.

• As a hobby, I like to sketch things in my sketchbook. This was a thing ever since my cousin taught me how to draw. My childhood was fully focussed on improving my illustrations and sketches. I always want to see the world as a design campus, and I believe the people create designs in their own way. I also believe I am led by directions. My life was full of direction and taking the correct route. I want to always improve on my design and find new ways to create design to help my fellow clients.

Updated version:

Hey, my name is Kewin. I am student who loves to design, play, and help. My love for designing started ever since my cousin taught me how to hold a pencil. My exciting journey started from there. From the thought of being an artist, cartoonist, caricaturist the list goes on. However, I had hope that one day these directions will take me to where I truly belong- in UX design. I want to help others in creating the best possible designs for them and to always help them whenever they need. I imagine a world where everywhere I look is full of awesome designs! I am keen to make an impact with my designing skills and further develop my understanding of good design.

Brand values

-Teamwork

-Trust

-Friendly

-Respect

Target audience

My main target audience will be designers including students and teachers. As second group of audience will be other businesses.

Tone

-Very relaxed

-Joyful

-Clear

What do I expect from my career?

-I expect to have a friend or a group of friends in which I can communicate to.

-Expect to avoid all sorts of distraction which can slow my work ethic down.

-I expect to be prepared and well organised.

-I want to expect all tasks to be finished.

My vision

-to be leading or to work for a big design company in which I can demonstrate my understanding to.

-A company specially focused on UX design.

-I hope to have the experience the commit towards my clients.