IxD301 – Portfolio site wireframes & mock-ups

IxD301 – Portfolio site wireframes and mock-ups

I have decided to dedicate this blog post to wireframes. I love creating wireframes and think they are great for when designing a site. This blog post will contain a couple of series of wireframes I have created for my own portfolio site. As I keep updating and adding to the wireframes, I will update them too this blogpost, where I can review them. It will also be interesting to see them beside each other, as it will show the design and thought process, where I might have went wrong and how I can improve.

The initial set of wireframes…

Review : I am trying out quite a different layout for these first ones. I think it will take me a while to get back into the hang of doing wireframes, as in using certain symbols to represent things. Although they are very messy and quick, I think I done well and will be able to develop High-Resolution mock-ups from them.

Initial High Resolution Mock-ups…

Case Study 1@2x

Kyle’s Feedback…

I realise I still have a lot of work to do on my portfolio site, however I felt great after receiving the feedback. I am now focused on how I can improve and confident that I will be able to do so.

After further refinement of my high resolution mock-ups, these are my final designs before I start developing my site on Webflow.