Researching Pregnancy

Before this week, I had already found some good articles and blogs about pregnancy health. This was something I included in our group research notion page.

These were mostly found on healthline.com, and many included information about the healthcare of pregnant women – moreso than how to take care of the health of your newborn baby. I guess the thing would be that, if your newborn baby appeared to be unwell – your first port-of-call would be a doctor, or A&E. For this reason, I think my healthcare digital product would maybe have to focus more on the healthcare during pregnancy aspect, rather than healthcare of the child.

View the page, and see what I added.

However, even with this in mine, I still went on and read through this article on KidsHealth. Overall, I think it could be really helpful for tips to include about caring for a newborn baby as they included all sorts of information about bathing, sleeping arrangements, and nappy care.

I think that, moving forward and finding information to include within a potential pregnancy/newborn baby healthcare product, this article by unicef will be really helpful. There are so many resources included within the article about caring for your baby, as well as where to go to find support and help from others.

After looking through some of the articles and websites I’ve shown, I am starting to become unsure about how this app will really end up being healthcare related. It seems as though it would be more related to an advice or babycare tips app – and I’m not so sure how that will fit the brief. Because of this, I think I will also continue to research other potential solutions for a healthcare-related digital product, alongside the pregnancy/newborn baby healthcare solution.