Major Project Pitch Presentation Week 3

Our pitch presentations had been presented for this week in class with our current ideas including what we had worked on for the last 3 weeks with our team members or others who had done the work individuality. Our pitch presentations included the art styles we were leaning towards the project, references/inspirations for the characters, environment and assets within the project and timeline on both semesters this year. 

My team which includes Sarah Elliot, Dylan Short and myself presenting our horror short to the class and what each of us had done for. For myself I had done the main character in different versions and my team went for one design with the references and inspirations from other characters appearances and personalities for being a timid, scared little boy around 8 to 10 years old. 

I also helped Sarah with the concept art of the monster creature with references/inspirations from other evil, mythical and dangerous characters. I worked on a bit of the middle part of the storyboard to show an example for one scene with shows the characters first interaction with the creature. I also collected references and other inspirations from short films which helps explore the horror/supernatural were going for.  Here is my work which I included in our slides;

Our lecturers give us some feedback on our project, certainly with the hybrid art-style, the plot which should have the ending, the beast character design and finally the appearance of the creature showing up only midway.