This week we were asked to make a group presentation about our progress with our animation. For each person we organised who would be working on what part of the presentation. I was picked to create the powerpoint itself. I had to make sure to make the layout clear and readable as possible. I used Google Slides to make the presentation and used a simple layout so our images and information could fit. I also had to gather everyones points and images so I could put them in their sections into the presentation.

We got Rhys to put the audio to the presentation together and the finishing touches. Heres are final presentation. We were happy enough with result and pleased with our groups animation put together with music.

For our groups presentation we had to put our animations together with what progress we had done in that week. I was starting to put colour into my animation and add light to the bodies.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *