200 Word Reflection

I found this project to be varying degrees of difficult. I don’t know for what reason, but I struggled to internalise what I was meant to do at times, despite having the direction and resources. This led me to not correctly prioritising what work needed to be done the most, as well as causing me to mismanage my time. While I felt confident enough with the software we used last semester, I felt rather out of my depth when it came to Unreal Engine 5. I leaned heavily at what I have already learnt last semester instead of expanding my knowledge on the software and disciples we learnt this semester.

There were times I felt disconnected to the work, thus not applying my self as much as I could causing me to do what I saw as the bare minimum of work. This became apparent in the last weeks leading to the deadline, as I realised how out of my depth, I was concerning the cinematic phase, rendering phase and UE in general, and my work suffered because of it. Overall, I don’t think I’ve been treating this course enough like a full-time commitment as I should, but I’m willing to push forward to prevent these pitfalls in the future.