When I initially heard about this assignment I thought working along side the game design students was going to be needlessly stressful. But I was fortunate enough to be put in a team full of talented and passionate people, which made doing group work a very enjoyable experience. The team held weekly meetings that many people attended on a regular basis which I felt helped keep project cohesion and providing a good environment communication. Many members of the group were also surprisingly proactive even for something like an assignment, willing to help and apply themselves when needed. I don’t have anything real complaints to say about my experience working with the team as a whole.

I however feel like I underperformed in this assignment, as I found myself not contributing to project as much as I could have. I felt I had barely fulfilled my secondary roles, to I didn’t contribute to GUI design or animation at any point during the project, and what little sculpting I did was never implemented in any meaningful way. Due to my lack of self discipline and an aversion to failure, I made working on this assignment needlessly frustrating, hindering my ability to feel pride in my work. I As much as I enjoyed working with others I found the work to be a slog at times.