Here’s my final animation, that hoping for feedback from my 4k+ subscribers, I’ve uploaded to my YouTube channel.

Overall, I’m very happy with my final outcome, and feel that my choice of animation style, use of vivid colour blocking, and clean, line art, all help to convey the atmosphere, colours, mood, and emotion of our ‘world.’ Some may feel my Hammer Horror theme too generic, but I think this genre suits our ‘Halloween Bar’ theme perfectly, and although my characters, and animation may seem quite simple, a lot of thought went into their creation, and almost every principle I’d learned throughout the course was ultimately included. However, as Richard Williams says in his book, ‘The Animator’s Survival Kit,’ ‘Animation is just doing a lot of simple things – one at a time!

There were also so many other little details, that if I’d time, I’d have loved to have included to better explain the thinking behind my queue characters – a collar on the skeleton dog, a sign pointing towards the bar to highlight the comedy in the Mummy walking in the wrong direction, and spots of blood on the ground to link the blood dripping from my robot’s hand, and the pool of blood below the ‘caution sign;’ but this will have to wait until another day.