Days Before Class

I didn’t get much work completed this week as I had to both deal with one or two family issues at home.  Additionally with me forgetting to take a concentration tablet this Tuesday (due to my Autism) my focus was all over the place.  For the first half of the week I finished off the improvement to my Animatic.  It was still not prefect, but the Animatic was far better and it was, and I must remember it is just an Animatic, not the final Animation.

Thursday Class

During my time in class we when over everybody’s work and gave both our feedback and opinions as to what we liked and what we felt could be improved.  We also went over a team based activity for how to deliver fair feedback and we all took a over look at each other’s blogs.  I did receive my feedback and took part in this class for a while, however I did have to leave early as a friend came around to visit me before lockdown.

Rest of the Week 

At the end of the week I have started to develop the background of the final animation. I have also created the base elements of the doctor’s animation model and stated to animate one of his robotic hands.   As well as that I will also research some animation and VFX techniques to add life and improve the overall project as a whole.

This Week Work