Creative Future Week 8

“EOYS Discussion and Postgraduate/Freelance/Clients”

Before the Easter Break, our lecturer Henry introduced us to Postgraduate/Freelance and Clients. He had shown is the understanding of Masters in Animation if we would wish to return to enhance our skills whether it is 2D or 3D to push our skills in this year or the next. It has been giving me thought after graduation if I should return late 2024 or next year 2025 as long as I secure a part or full time job for the future.

When it comes to our year’s fundraiser involving the pup quiz and craft fair nothing has changed as I’m still helping the craft fair for the 22nd April by guiding people within the shop and as well as buying some materials from my classmates on what they have in store, so I can contribute for our class. 

As well for our posters, I have updated and improved both versions of the poster which is still a WIP at the moment. As the colours are still flat and basic I hope to show these improvements to my team and hear their feedback and give mine to theirs before moving on and deciding who’s design were going for.