Major Project Week 7 Tutorials

Tutorials progressΒ 

I had showed off my progress to our lecturer Aodhan on animating the two shots in the blocking/rough stages with the references I gathered for the both of them. I had also sketched out new backgrounds for the project with Sarah’s background shots of the 3D environment around us.Β 

References:

Roughs:

Having knowledge about the arc was a great help to lift and rotate the boy’s head during the rough process before blocking and the reference for the boy peaking out of the doorway to show what movement I’m using to show his caution and fear from even if it is till in it’s rough stage.Β 

Sketched backgrounds for the boy with his bed and the wall with the window which would have the curtains added onto them.Β 

My plan next week is too sketch more backgrounds and animate more shots for next week as it’ll be our last week before the Easter Holidays . We decided to cut down the animation to 2 mins instead of 4 as to shorten our animatic as well. We can still show off our progress of we had done it and completed our table on our roles and who is doing what from Sarah’s Excel table.Β