Animation Major project Week 12 Tutorial Talk week

Tutorial Talk

Our tutorial was quite brief today with the group (one was absent) to see how we were for our progress. For me I showed my lecturer Aodhan my progress for the middle part of the animatic which Sarah Elliot needed help with and what I was focusing this week on before our very last class in Major Project. Aodhan found the animatic very great as that was the progress he wanted to see and I told him I would be focusing on the third and final part of the animatic which I would send the videos and frames to Sarah to edit them altogether just before January and around Christmas as well. Here is a glimpse of the middle part I have worked on.

I asked about the production stage and for the presentation about animating one scene which should have a detailed background during January before our next and last presentation on our progress on our animations. In the meantime we were given time to focus on our dissertation’s for next week as it comes first for December giving us time to focus on one then on the other.