Animation Major Project Week 11 Tutorial Talk

Tutorial talkΒ 

Our lecturer wasn’t able to attend this week like the others however, he looked at our work online discord and wrote feedback on each of our work and progress for this week. For me, I focused on redoing the character sheets from Aodhan’s feedback last week so I went online and researched and looked at other examples of character sheets to help improve my own and go for straight normal poses. I looked at this video below, to aid me to draw proper character sheets which included adding lines for the structure like the head, main body and legs to demonstrate the height and appearance of characters with turnarounds to see the whole character as a fictional character with a 2D appearance but almost real like a 3D object.Β 

After the boy and his father were completed and redone the proper way, I brought them together to show off the height difference between the both since the boy is half the height of a wooden door and the father is an inch less then a door.Β 

This made me realise where I went wrong with the first two character design sheets and how I could make better character designs for the future when creating fictional characters for my own or the business. Meanwhile I was collecting sounds that would be considered for our main project whereas Sarah was having problems with our animatic which I obliged to take the middle and final part to complete around Christmas after having our dissertations done beforehand.