Animation Dissertation/Report Week 10 Tutorial talk.

Tutorial one to one

This week was my tutorial talk and last meeting with Ryan to look at my progress on my dissertation of my coursework. I showed him the changes that were made which included the title which was shortened and the change of structure with the sections changed around but remained the same topic throughout. Both were great and Yuan already checked the introduction and first section while I showed my progress on the second section involving techniques and tools for hybrid animation. When he reviewed the second section there were some points that needed fixing like why these techniques are important or more great with more full stops, avoid repetitive words, highlight the techniques on why and use different phases with short sentences. 

The last few paragraphs were all good as it progressed very well along the way towards the end of the section involving techniques being used and why it’s important. I also have to watch out for the wordcount (5000 words) and that every caption will be also added in for the dissertation and polish my sentences when I go back to proofread them so adding words like real or alive for effect. So that the techniques are effective and important and add phrases like weight, flow and humanity. I will take this week to fix up section 2 and rap on section 3 or 4 for the next two weeks before I have my last talk with Yuan, before the submission of our dissertations.