Process in Unreal

Unfortunately with some delays and problems in the animation I wasn’t able to make many changes to my character in the part of animating the face and making the hand hold objects, I tried to make some attempts for the part of the face but they were very coarse and bad in the simplest movements of opening and closing the mouth, with the hands I tried to make the fingers hold an object several times but I couldn’t with that I ended up trying to leave it the way it is without the animations and having help from the games group to make the hands hold the objects (Unreal). I tried to do the best I could in the animation so that the characters would look fun in the game. As my group wanted characters with simpler movements, I tried to make basic movements that would look good in the game.

Also, for reasons of delay with my group to answer what movements they would like the character to make, I had a lot of delays and problems along the way, but to solve them I had the help of several videos which were key tools for me to be able to at least finish the first stages. with my group I ended up having a bit of trouble where they had some delays so I couldn’t deliver my characters with a background of the game

Even after having problems with the game group’s delay, I tried to use the options I had to get an idea of whether the characters would look good with their sizes in the game.

As an error, the games group also had problems getting the animations of my characters into the game, but I tested it with the same file that I sent, and I had no problems importing it into Unreal, which for me did an excellent job. So they also had problems placing the textures that I didn’t have in the test.

Game Play:

With the delays in my group, unfortunately I couldn’t get a very good idea of how my finished characters and animations would look in the completed game, but to help me I imported the files into unreal where I could get a quick idea of how they would look.