Real Estate Agent Creation Process:

Character Real estate agent:

After a change in the group, one of my colleagues made a change in what he was going to do halfway through the process and so as not to harm me, I started modelling the character with what little I had, so I started doing the sculpture and also the retopology of the character. Because of this change and also the delay of my colleague who was previously the ‘Character Designer’, I had many delays in my work. But to help me with the delay and not have too much time just for sculpting, I used the sculpture of my Builder character, whose whole body wouldn’t be used, just his hands, to make the sculpture of my estate agent, who would appear in the full game. This allowed me to have more time and not spend too much time on just one character

Retopology & Sculpture:

Agent Updates:

Unfortunately, in the process of creating the characters for the game I was in the hands of someone else in the group, but as the week went by he decided to change his role in the group, so I had to redo a lot of things in terms of the Agent’s visuals, but in order not to waste time I had to use his initial idea instead of starting from scratch and with the little information that this member explained to the ‘Agent’. With the Agent I had many delays due to these situations, but I tried to change as little as possible to improve it for the game.

I tried to give him a more youthful and fun look that wouldn’t take too much work to model. For example, the old character had a tie and this time I didn’t want to put one on so I wouldn’t have to do any more sculpting, I wanted to make it look nice but without too much detail on the suit.

Before:

Now:

Clothing references,

After a quick change in the character with the clothing part, I tried to communicate with my group, but I didn’t pay much attention to this part, but in order not to be late, I continued to work with the agent on the modelling.

Clothes modelling:

Suits,

Shoes,

First Hair,

For my hair, I tried to make three different styles that looked best, starting with the first time I sculpted it, but over time I ended up changing the front of my hair, making it more rounded.

Second Hair,

Animation Test:

With the next process of making the animation part, I tried to make the Rigging part, which to be honest is the most complicated part for me, but with a lot of help from tutorials I managed to solve it. My idea was to make simple movements to start with, such as moving the face, walking, running and jumping as basic movements that my group would like to make.

Process with a problem

Problem solved,

References Tutorials: