Jump & Flip Movement:

Practising jumping:

After making animations holding and picking up objects, this week we did exercises to learn how to jump. In the first exercises, I did a simpler and more basic way of jumping where I used a reference image and a video to help me with the movements.

Reference:

Reference:

For the next animation I did some research into what the next personalised animation would be, so doing some searching I decided to do a backwards style I thought it was very cool to do I didn’t even have a problem as it was my first time doing this style of animation I liked it a lot.

Final Process:

After long hours of practising the animation for JUMP, I started to pre-shoot my final animation so I had the idea of doing some scene changes. At first my idea was to make my character jump over an object as if it were toy parts, but then I changed it to a simpler scenario because of the short time I had! I also wanted to combine the two JUMP & FLIP animations into a single animation with the end of the animation. I liked the fact that you added the flip part to make it more fun.

First scenario:

Final Animation: