Assignment 2 – Reflection

With this second assignment I really liked the idea of being able to create a character with any style we want, in the drawing part I made the sketches with my first character ideas I liked a lot to do but with the other parts I had many doubts in working.

My biggest difficulties were in making the sculpt for being my first time sculpting a character that ended up being a big challenge , in retopology also had much difficulty making me have some accidents in the beginning of the polygynous also making the character be a little slower in the file, with the part of the skeleton for the poses of the character also had problems for being my first time using this tool making I could not finish this task with a final possession.
In spite of I have presented much difficulty in this second assignment I found incredible to learn these new commands and tools in the 3D part I liked to create a character to make the 3D texture even with the final not leaving exactly the way that I wanted, my intention was to make some accessories for my character as a sun hat and a flower necklace but for the short time and for my difficulties in making the character I gave up of doing.

But even with the problems I had I wanted to practice more the sculture, polygynes and texture to improve more my work in 3D I want to learn how to build a character better, I hope that in the next work I can deliver a better work without many delays because of errors in the character.