3D Digital Lit – Word Reflection

With all the works of the first week I had a lot of fun in having done.
For the first weeks I managed to practice and learn some techniques that I didn’t have much knowledge in the creation part, as to make a modelling with different shapes in Blender but with the tasks that was passed us I managed to learn more how to work with these modelling tools. In the first projects that we had to start to prepare I found incredible for being the part that I most like to work with the modelling, for texture also liked very much to produce and get to have greater knowledge with the new software ‘Substance 3D Paint’ that worked with the part of texture, with it I could learn to use realistic textures with relief and shadows and more.

Also for the part of animation I liked but I had some difficulties for being a little more complex for me but I liked to do.  In these projects I was very excited to have worked but at the same time I had my difficulties controversies about the texture and animation during the projects, but to solve had help and using some guides as tutorials could learn and understand more about this area. I am happy with the end of my tasks and satisfied with the modelling that I could work and do, I can’t wait to start the new tasks for the next weeks in the course to learn more about this world of 3D.