Week 3 – Milkshake & Flower Modelling

Milkshake :

In the third week we did some more 3D projects to practice some more commands and modelling tools, the software I used was Blender to do the modelling.In this process we had the task of making a modelling of a Milkshake cup we managed to learn more how to do some things like for example for me I managed to learn how to leave the object that was the cup with a ‘plastic’ effect giving more reality to the modelling.

Process:

Final:

With this modelling I had fun in doing was a modelling not very difficult being a little easier and much calmer in doing. In the part of the colours also liked to do quiz use colours that I like more the palette of pastel shades of purple and blue colours liked to learn to use some tools in Blender that left the objects with more realistic effect.

Flower:

After the first modelling that I did that was the milkshake I did the modelling of a flower vase in class. In class I could prepare the modelling and make the creation process in Blender software.

With the process I used some new commands that made many differences in the item that was the flower, with this task I had to pay more attention by containing some very specific details at the time of making the flower mainly in the part of the petals that are a little more delicate in shape to let it more curved with realistic aspect without looking too square.

Process:

Final :

At the end of this modelling I liked a lot to have worked on this task and the final effect of the modelling I was very satisfied with the colours and the modelling.