This assignment has been quite a ride really. We were told about it quite a while before the deadline, but there were other things going on at the same time, so when it came time to solely focus on this assignment it was not long until the deadline. Work needed to be done fast. Other than that I am not a fan of having to use software I am not familar with and have to learn from scratch, however this is only first year and so learning new things is expected. I can’t say though that it was a horrible experience working with 3D, frustrating and annoying yes, but when the models where completed it was a relief and very enjoyable to see.

Over the semester I can say that I enjoyed the object modelling assignment more than the organic modelling assignment. Creating the magic staff was so much easier than the cute character, I loved the magic staff and its other versions, mainly because I was working with a software that I was familar with and could handle easily.

Overall the semester was an interesting experience, though I think I would have gotten a lot more out of it if the classes were in person, as that is a much better environment for learning and being surrounded by my classmates would have made things more enjoyable.