Reflection

I enjoyed working on this project more towards the end of the project when all of the models where finished, putting it all together in a scene was very satisfying to watch and I feel like I genuinely learned a lot by doing this project, I feel like my modelling skills have improved from last year however my uv mapping skills still need some work.

the tutors where extremely helpful during this project and gave back some really good feed back that was given very quickly, they really helped me with my 3d models when I was trying to create something a little more difficult and organic.

I was a little stressed out during the middle of the project as I think we where having some communication problems in our group and a few of our models where given very close to the deadline, I was also stressed that I had so many models to texture and uv map since uv mapping isn’t my strongest skill, I could of used a little help, but overall I think the models our group made turned out very well, I really liked how the teapot,crystals,bridge and mushrooms looked all together.
making the ideas and concepts with my group was very fun as we all had the same kind of idea.

I have never used premier pro until this project so it was very interesting to learn that as well as unreal.