Animation for CI Week 5 Animation Planning and Stuides Advice

This morning we had a presentation held by Jackie Smyth who visited our university to help us understand about placements, being a freelancer or running a business by being an entrepreneur.  It gave me ideas that I want to do in my placement year and when I leave and graduate my animation course at university. Afterwards our lecturers took each vertical slice group to see our progress and if there were any worries that we need of help for.

We then moved onto the explanation on our assignment 2 and picking that art style for an specific organisation that would meet the requirements if we were applying for them. We would have to choose one audio and pick either 2D or 3D animation for the assignment. 

We later went into our groups and made more progress on where everyone was at and to fix any problems that we had. I was able to finish my models that day and send them as FBX files to the rest of the group so they may be able to block out the environment. I then moved onto the texturing stage so I may present what I have done for the presentation fulfilling my part and role as modeller and texture artist. 

This week I have just finished modelling and texturing the hero props for the game. As well as choosing the colour palettes for the props using photoshop for everyone to use for texturing.