IXD302 Wk9:- Generating Own Idea

This week I began thinking of my own ideas of digital products that I could create.

At the start I wanted to have a product that had not been seen before or even if it had I wanted to come up with new ideas for it.

I started with an idea generation session where I wrote out anything that came to mind

I later began considering which projects from my ideas could be the one I choose.

At this point I began thinking I would develop the idea of creating a streaming service. I then decided to have a think about this idea for the rest of the day and come back later to re-evaluate

Later on I decided that I would not create a streaming service as I felt that it was not something that was desperately needed.

I then began thinking of products that I would like and that is when it occurred to me.

For the past few weeks I have been trying to find a banking service that does it all, allows me to keep my money safe, split my money up, receive rewards etc. but no place I looked at everything that I wanted, so that’s when I knew what my idea would be

A Financial App – The only one that will ever be needed