Brand progress review

Long Bio

Hello, my name is Emily Ussher. I am a first year Interaction design student at Ulster university Belfast. I am originally from Venezuela; I found my love of art when I moved to Northern Ireland at 13 as it gave me a communication tool that I did not have at the time. I love to travel and create art. My multi-cultural upbringing has offered me a different perspective and point of view – something that is always evident in my designs.

Short Bio

Just another Venezuelan/Irish self-appointed explorer, studying Interaction Design and doing what she loves

Tone of voice

• Friendly
  • Professional
  • Creative
  • Comprehensive
  • Caring

Word bank

• Dedicated
  • Diverse
  • Bilingual
  • Friendly
  • Professional
  • Original
  • Innovative
  • Unique
  • Well designed
  • Multicultural
  • Happy
  • Creative
  • Quirky
  • Diferrent

Brand values

My brand values will be to create high quality, well designed products centred around the customers need. To provide a unique, welcoming and fun experience to the customer and produce products of the highest quality.

Logo design

I decided to keep it simple and uncomplicated, the font I used for my name is FS Alvar in bold.

As part of my professional yet quirky brand I decided that it would fit best if I added colour to only the dot and maintained the rest black.

When turned upside down the logo reminds me of an elephant, I will try to play around with this concept and maybe turn it into a mascot or even create a series of illustrations in the same style.

Colour

• C2CDEB