Upon reflecting on the work I have done for our first assignment in our Animation Strategies module, I feel very proud of the work I was able to put in and with the amount of ambition I was able to display with my animation cycles. 

Admittedly, I feel that the amount of work required for all four walk cycles was greater than expected, potentially due to the fact that a few of the walk cycles I chose to do were much slower and more detailed, which may have cause me to work longer and harder than what other may have had to do. Thus, I believe I could stand to improve on properly pacing myself and learning when to identify when I get too ambitious on a project and when I need to pull back. However in this case, I do believe that this mindset paid off for me in terms of the content I was able to create. 

In terms of the module itself, I did find the classes to cover the topics well, and gave a good amount of examples on the work that was expected of us, along with plenty of time to work and experiment during the class as well. In addition, I was pretty happy with the amount of feedback I was given by the lecturers as it helped me see the areas I could improve upon and what I was doing right. I feel that the structure of the module was easy to follow along with in terms of the lectures, but it also offered enough freedom for us to put in our own blend of creativity into the work we put out, which I found to make the class greatly enjoyable and personalised in a way.

Thus, I feel that I have had a positive experience working on this assignment, and I plan on bringing a similar work ethic and creative ambition when we move on to our next assignment.