Assignment 1 concepts

For my assignment 1, I first crafted out some different concepts for our theme! we were planning on doing a mix and match theme of the viking hall and blacksmiths theme, as they would mix well together and it would allow for a much more versatile array of models and ideas! I started out with the food first, with world of warcraft and MediEvil as our main inspirations! This allowed us to create more fantastical weapons, along with some inspirations with the viking theme! I first started out with designing food, taking main inspiration from what the viking diet would have been at the time, which was lots of oily seafood and porridge! However, to lean more into a traditional video game feast, I also concepted a pig and meat stew, as I didnt know if the more traditional feast would go down well. I also concepted various kitchenware, taking inspiration from older styles of stoves and knives! I also took a crack at the furnace, using a more traditional approach by modelling it after what archeologists think a viking furnace wouldve looked like!