Week 6 // Presentation and Choosing Final Designs

This week, my group presented. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to be there in person but they kept me up to date on discord! This was our presentation:

This is our 3D Previs with everyone’s put together!

I was told that the feedback we got about our story from Alec was that we needed to add more ‘conflict’ to our blue, shy ghost such as making him seem more nervous through body language, using separate booths and even the idea of having him want to sit beside her but someone took the seat, showing him having mental conflict.

As a group, we already had a sort of story down however, some ideas were cut out because we thought it would be too difficult to do or not add much to our story. After our feedback, Ellie had messaged in discord:

I really liked this idea because it meant we could all add parts of our ideas to our animation! Over the next couple of days, I tried to think of ideas that we could maybe include in the animation. I was watching other animated shorts to try see what other ideas we could include, including the video Alec sent in for our group!

Coat_Animation_Showcase.mp4 – Google Drive

I ended upcoming up with the idea to try convey that he is nervous through him shaking/ being nervous to approach the yellow ghost etc. Here’s a quick note I made!