To close off, I feel as though I could have done a lot more in this assignment, the lack of practice with blender and the confusing nature of substance painter made it a weak point for myself, and a lot of others in my University, they had just gotten used to Maya and having to use this new program threw most of them off including myself, however, I feel as though if I were to do this assignment again, I would go about it in a completely different way, instead of starting in blender I’d instead start off in Maya, getting a basic shape down and all the different accessories for the character and then for sculpting id then bring it into blender, as blenders strength lies in its sculpting, using it to model, I felt as though I was pulling teeth, with the new control scheme that I frequently forgot and the crashes. But with this new knowledge I hope that next year I am able to perform a lot better in these kinds of assignments and even create some models that can be used effectively in animations later in the year, I don’t wish to be a simple background maker, despite that being my only strength so far, I want to branch out and make highly detailed and amazing looking models.