Starting out with the HTML side of things, I started of with some scripts, the main one being the vertical navigation bar I would be using. I would also include the fonts from Googles Fonts in which I would be using.
After the script and fonts are done in the HTML I continue with copy and pasting in the text I had done for my essay so far along with the images.
For the CSS, I started the code with all the things mainly effecting the vertical navigation bar. Positioning it, colouring it and making sure the text in it was properly set.
Then I made sure to set the fonts for my main text and headers.
This is how the website looks as of now, still somethings need fixed and changed but currently the colour scheme works and so does the navigation bar.