I modelled in Mike’s Class several different things in Blender. The first was a Milkshake, which involved a lot of different processes, such as bevelling, extrusion, duplication, solidifying, and face deleting in creating it. The milkshake’s body was created with a cylinder whose base was shrunk to serve as the bottom of the cup, and the faces at the top were removed to serve as the inside. The very top was then given edge loops and then extruded to form the lid.  The dome on top of the cup was created using half of a sphere and the top faces were deleted to create the hole for the straw to go into.

The straw was created using a Beizer curve which was then solidified and made into a mesh. I modified certain parts of the curve so that it was posed like a straw and then taking some edges and scaling them I made a bendy part of the straw.

The second was a flower in a vase. I made the vase by fattening one end of another sphere, removing the faces of some of the top parts of it and extruding the edges of the resulting hole to create the neck of the vase, bevelling some of the faces to create smoother edges.

Like the milkshake straw, I made the stem by using a Beizer curve and then solidified it and then manipulated its curves to create a convincing stem. To make the petals I made one petal by solidifying a plate primitive and then using subdivision surface to smooth it out and modify its vertices. Then I duplicate it several times to I have enough petals to cover the face of the flower. To make the leaves, I solidified another plate and then used subdivision surface to modify its shape. Both models made use of a Beizer curve which had to be solidified and made into a mesh to complete their respective models, a straw for the milkshake and a stem for the flower in the vase.

These are the completed models.