Overall I feel really happy with what I created for the short amount of time I’ve spent learning how to model objects in 3D, before doing this assignment I had zero experience with Maya or modeling anything at all besides the Vase challenge given to us near the beginning of the semester so I’m proud to see where I am now. As for my feelings on the model I wish I had the ability to do better.

I really enjoyed some of the more complicated designs I did at the beginning but I knew rightly that if I were to go and try creating them with no experience what so ever in Maya, they wouldn’t have come out nearly as good as I’d like them to, however with the skills I had the model I did was pretty decent I feel, I really enjoyed the modeling part, even when it came to improvising different designs when something else did didn’t work out, not only that the texturing I did was pretty fun too, I really enjoyed discovering all of these new things in my own time and really trying to make this model my own. Overall I would really like to see what else I’d be able to do now with the things I’ve learned from this assignment and see what other things I can learn in my own time!