IXD302 Wk7:- Creating Invoice

I created an invoice to go along with my proposal.

I started off by researching exactly what an invoice is

“An invoice, bill or tab is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer, relating to a sale transaction and indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller had provided the buyer”

The invoice would be used to from my theoretical business to send to Hill Street for the work that will be done for them, in the creation of the theoretical brand and website.

Since I had already created an estimate breakdown for my proposal I had already had the figures that was needed for my invoice.

I then went on to looking at different proposals that other people had done

While looking at these invoices I realised that they all had a similar format and structure, that my own invoice would now have too.

I then went into InDesign and began constructing my invoice.

I kept the design similar to the one that I had used for the proposal as since they were all for the same company I felt that they should all be kept the same

Invoice Created: Invoice

This activity really allowed me to see what might go into creating an invoice, I found this really helpful as in the future invoices will most be something that I will need to be able to create.