IXD302 – My Pitch

I wanted to breakdown all of the content I am going to include in my pitch. I used procreate to break it up into sections.

There are some main element I must include these are:

• My app concept (Mockups)
  • User research
  • Competitor analysis
  • Facts and stats
  • The problem/ solution
  • Target Market
  • User personas

These are the topics I hope to hit in my pitch because to me they are the ones that are the most important and make sense to include. I want to keep the pitch captivating and hopefully interesting and I feel if I include these topics I will do that. The next step for me was making the pitch. I did this on google slides and below are some screenshots of how some of the slides turned out.

What works?

• The white background – it is simple and not too distracting. It doesn’t take away from the information or images
  • The illustrations – I created most of the illustrations for this pitch, I did this on Illustrator and Figma. I felt it was a fun side project to create the app and the added illustrations i used in the pitch. It showed my skills and also it is something I love to do. I think the blues and greens really reflected the theme nicely
  • The layout of text – I like how there is text on the left and images on the right, it is easy to follow and it wont confuse the viewers
  • The app screens – I really like how the screens came together and think that my love for the idea really came across in the making of the app

I really enjoyed working on this pitch and feel like the user research and competitor analysis was really helpful and great ixd practise as a designer it was great to put into practise all of my skills. I feel like there are things I could add like more market research etc but overall I really liked my product idea and the concept, I think wishing and planning for a better world can’t be a bad thing. I think it showed my personality and the type of person I am as regards helping the planet and wanting others to do the same.