Monday class

The branch brush and chicken mushroom brush weren’t working.

I fixed the fur on the hind legs.

I talked to henry about possibly getting an extension, he looked over my uv’s and said they looked good.

i added the twigs as separate objects, and blended the mushroom on the head to the head.

have to texture, rig, pose, make environment then edit.

unwraping the branches.

finished unwrapping the branches.

when I tried to open it in blender it got stuck on 38% loading for 10 minutes, so I forced it to close in task manager. Then tried to open it again and it took a long time and stayed on 28% then after I took this screen shot went to 39% for a long time, so I left to go make dinner to see if it would load.

then it failed to load so I retried.

I forgot to remove the brush planes so had to go remove them and re export, and re load.

I started painting the fox, but for some reason, it spread to the wings?

Henry said I can have till the 7th of January without an ec1 form. also to send him the file, to figure out why bleed.

i figured out what was wrong and fixed it in blender, but it kept almost crashing so it took a long time and then trying to fix it in substance also took a long time as it kept almost crashing.

i got it all fixed, what i needed to do since udim wouldnt work cause i only had 4 uv grids, was to assign a new texture to the wings and move everything into 1 grid. this solved my problem.

Thursday class

Today in class, Alec talked to us about hand-ins, feedback, and what we will be doing next semester.

I’m going to use these characters, for the weight lift, but I’m going to give Lalikai more clothes. (this is the only ref i have of him rn so might change this out.)

good, just feet slide.

I don’t have art of Cali-Rose yet. but bug bear kiddo.

the jump is too slow but rest is good, just fix the timing.

lip sync. good poses just work on in-between’s, how they go from each pose, and add the lip sync.