For the pose of my character, I want it to be the creature kinda dragging its leg while reaching out to the camera like it’s reaching out to a fisherman on the shore. This makes it look like it’s not used to walking normally as it swims all the time, and also replicates a zombie like pose to add extra horror to it.

I placed my character into my setting near the water to look like it just exited.

I took a few screenshots as I don’t think a single shot is able to show off all of the details such as its fins and tail at the back of its head.

As I’m working with unreal engine on my own computer, it’s not able to handle to much stuff happening on screen, so I couldn’t experiment with glowing eyes in unreal. But I’m thinking of editing over my images to see what glowing eyes could look like.

I put the image through krita and darkened the shadows, made the eyes red and made small red highlights on the hands to signify blood. I’m not too sure about this shot as it looks impersonal and the rocks look a little all over the place at this angle.

I did the same with this second image except I put a red filter over it which makes it look more hellish.