Tuesday 14th December 2021

Today was my final day with Kyle at “Designing with content”. For this week I got the opportunity to head into uni and present my piece of work to Kyle to demonstrate my design process of both my portfolio website design I had created in first term and my Elements project that I am still currently working on.

Typically I am a bundle of nerves when presenting, but for this presentation with Kyle I ensured I had plenty of practice in order and reevaluated the week 10 slides of “The are of the Pitch” before heading into my scheduled slot to present this week. I made sure I would practice my slides to know the order through out and decided I would go through this presentation simply talking through each slide with out any notes because I was confident enough in myself that I knew what each slide was about and how to explain my points to Kyle.

Overall I am pleased coming out of my presentation knowing that I spoke strongly and well with the feedback received from Kyle. Kyle also mentioned that I had created a well designed presentation in terms of my colour, image, typography, process points and layout choices I had made throughout. He stated also that he looked forward to seeing the completion of my Elements project as he liked my idea and where I was going with my design. This gave me a well needed boost of confidence that I have been needing this last few weeks allowing me to see that I can reach the finish line with a strong idea and understanding of design.

As well as several positive points of feedback Kyle also gave me some point that I could work on for future presentations such as aiming to meet my time limit as I had went over this by 3 minutes and to cut down on any unneeded content such as going into detail about my research.

Please follow the link below to find my presentation that I created using Canva.

Link to presentation