Case Study 2 – Choose 1 brand that is aimed specifically at your target user

Case Study 2 – Ulster University

Choose 1 brand that is aimed specifically at your target user.

My choice for this one is Ulster University as they share a similar age range in terms of target audience, although both services from Ulster University and my modern bank brand are aimed towards all age groups our primary target audience is between the ages of 16 and 25 years old. People just leaving college and considering studying at university would be around the age of starting their own personal financial management either through their own savings account or a student account which is another reason why I chose this brand. After looking at Ulster Universities branding and how they speak to their audience through their tone of voice I noticed that they portray themselves as being very motivational and uplifting, supporting their students and encouraging them to be brave and achieve great things. This would be something I would like to try and fit into my modern banking brand project as I want people to aim for their dream lifestyle through jacked savings accounts and investment options.