NO MEASLEY FEAT- IDEAS/ MODEL PROCESS/SPRITES

Some contributions I made to the group regarding the characters that influence the story

ImageImage

Image

MEETING NOTES
ImageImage

VOICE CLAIM VIDEOSĀ 

MODEL PROCESSĀ 

Image

I was having trouble with the head and Henry suggested that I use a premade head and manipulate it. I did this , only one half and then mirrored it to create Riley’s head.

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Owen mentioned that the head looked a bit too big so I made her head smaller.

Image

FIXED IT

ImageImageImageImageImage

Owen showed me that there were some issues with the models faces and non deformer manifolds and showed me how to fix it, I went ahead in that class to fix them

ImageImageI had problems with the model not freezing the transformations until Henry took a look at it and noticed that some parts were on keyframes, which was a bit silly of me. we went through and took all the keyframes off and fixed that issue. Instead of trying to fix the original face for the model,I decided to retop the old head to create a better foundation. I ran it by Henry and he said it would work.

Image

Image

I went ahead and changed her back hair as it was very messy and had a lot of problems, I separated it into 3 spikes rather than one plane.

Image

Image

Uving this model at home was a bit of a pain as it seems to be different depending on the maya(?) I decided to wait and do it in class the next day. Which turned out to be a good idea as it was much easier to work with and a lot of problems my home Maya had weren’t in the schools one.

ImageImage

ImageImage

I am waiting to show a tutor my Uvs for feedback.

Comic book intro concepts and car

Image

Image

SPRITES PROCESSĀ 

ImageImageImage

The brush size and thickness I will be using for these sprites so they stay consistent.

Image

as sprites are to be animated (eyes and mouth) I am creating the base sprite without them and animating them separately.

Image

video of the animation v

48C59868-8A01-4927-BBA5-8D604A9539AC

ImageImageImageImage