Project Presentation- Portfolio & Elements Project

Project Presentation

We have to present a presentation of both our projects, the Portfolio website and the Elements project. This presentation is to show our research, process and designs of our projects. Basically how we started to how we finished the project. We’ve to talk about things like competitor analysis , trends, target demographic, include user personas, sitemaps, inspiration including colours and typography as well as sketches, wireframes and final designs.

Sketch of Slide Deck

I sketched out a quick slide deck of the order and what kind of layout and things I want to include and talk about in my presentation. I want most of the slides to have one image each with next to no writing. It is my own work so I know what I am talking about so I don’t need to have any notes as the images will be cues for what to say.

The slide deck will be consistent with my brand and my brands colours, so it will be baby pink and teal. The typography will be the same as my logo and website, using Yeseva for headings and Montserrat for the main body text.

Link to presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HrH48u2ba_BpK51_Xu_N83PlFdy0LYu_sd72qGTwEVw/edit?usp=sharing

The presentation went well, however I did go over time and had to rush at the end. I rambled on about the user personas too much and should have only included two of them instead of the four. I got good feedback off Kyle and he suggested ways to further improve my Element Project.