I feel as though I would have enjoyed this module more if we had previous experience with Unreal engine, as myself and the majority of the group were seemingly unfamiliar with the program.

I also wish that people who weren’t too keen or really invested in 3D had alternatives to making a 3D environment. 

Unreal is a powerful engine however because of my limited knowledge of how it works, i felt as though I made a few easily missable mistakes, which I may not have done in a program like Maya or Blender.

Although one thing I would have liked to do was to make my final city in Maya and then export it as one large group file to Unreal, which would have made the whole process a lot easier in my opinion.

I feel as though the group performed amazingly over these past few weeks, most of us coming together to finish off this project, helping each other out and making sure each of our cities was built well, making sure all of our assets were completed and looking as well as they could be, and I felt as though I was paired with the right people, who I was able to bounce off of and help out.