Module reflection:

Overall for this module I’m pretty happy with what I’ve learned, I felt that I’m now able to get a good grasp on what the basics of 3D and can see what makes an good in 3D it also gave me a glimpse into the production of animation and what’s needed from people to have a smooth production, in addition it helped me learn how to work better with a team of other creative people so together we can make the best kind of production we can. There were of course faults every now and again however overcoming these faults helped me learn and grow as an artist and has equipped with the ability to combat issues in the future much more effetely.

Year reflection:

This year in the course hasn’t been a bad one, I’ve learned a good amount of stuff that I’d probably put to the side and forget about if I was working on my own, in addition to this I feel like I’ve learned a lot when it comes to working with a team, organising workload, time management and communication, previously I’d had very little if not no experience with collaborating with others and now I’ll take the lessons I’ve learned with working with teams before and use them in the future when making my own projects. When first starting off the course I felt like it was a good introduction for people who are new to art and animation, personally I felt like I wasn’t learning much since I was aware of many of the concepts being taught, for example the art and animation fundamentals however I can appreciate that these aspects might be greatly beneficial to those who are starting off with animation for the first time. This changed however when it came to 3D art, I had no previous experience with any sort of 3D modelling and animation software, however with the quality of tutorials and classes really helped me get a grasp on these brand new concepts and techniques and now I feel like I’m at a stage where I can begin to learn even more complicated techniques and really excel as an artist.

Overall this year has been a great way to set a foundation for my artistic abilities in order to progress and become the best artist I can be.