EOYS Set Up Design

End of Year Show Set Up

My Project is based on dancing and idols, and so what would work best for that idea is if I turn my area into a stage.

So I have two ideas on how I can possibly make that work.

Idea 1:

This idea splits the board in two. The bottom half will be the stage while the top half shows off some concept art pieces giving more information about the characters. The montior will be in the center with assets above and below it to give it a stage like presence. I also want to have some cut outs of the my characters to be on the table . I think that it would be a fun little idea and probably feel a bit more immersive for the audience.

Idea 2:

This idea revolves around turning the entire board into a stage complete with curtains and light bulb (possibly fairy lights). Along with two monitors instead of just one. I still want some concept pieces to be shown so a digital powerpoint of sorts will be on one screen while the project will be on the other. I also want cut outs of the characters as I find it to be a cute idea.

After the Show

After the End of Year Show, I think continuing to develop the project and have complete dance sequences and promote them on services such as YouTube. Through this I would be able to build up a porfoilio of dance animations which would show off my knowledge of movement and timing. Services such as Facebook and Instagram would also be beneficial in promoting work like this.