From looking at my current portfolio I have made some notes on the things that I want to revisit in my portfolio and I have included that list below. a portfolio is always changing and evolving so I will continue to make these changes and adapt my portfolio so it is always updated.

What did I learn?

So how can do I take this into my own work? A portfolio is always changing and evolving so I will continue to make these changes and adapt my portfolio so it is always updated. I got feedback from Kyle and my user test and myself on the different changes that I could make to my portfolio. The changes that I want to make are minor but the smallest changes can make something so much better and improve the design and the way people use and view my portfolio. I always to better my knowledge and my skills as a designer. I find the evaluating side of design so vital and doing this with my own portfolio is so important and I learned a lot from doing this. There are a lot of ways I can improve my portfolio and there are always ways to improve and add to something. So moving forward I will continue to make these changes that I have stated above to my portfolio  and research ways that I can make my portfolio better!

IXD301- Evaluation of my portfolio
Tagged on: