{Week 11} Bakery Lighting

After practicing a little on the lighting part I started to practice how would look like the Bakery on our set, on Thursday our group had a little talk where we talk about how would look the lighting part, Joyce gave an idea of each one of the group make two lighting ideas so we can have different ideas.

Research:

For the lighting I had the idea of doing a more DARK lighting to help me with the visual part I used some research of shorts videos with the style that I was looking for idea.

In this I found a little animation from ‘The Carrots’ where it shows a short film in the first few scenes I really liked the lighting style that was used more style but with spot lighting and with warmer shades of colours in the lights, so I started to make two of them of lighting.

Image idea:

Lighting test:

In my first idea of animation it turned out a bit similar but with the first idea I used warm colours and tried to put lighter lights.

In the second idea I already put more light points in different places and put more dark lighting with warmer shades of orange that would be more similar to the proposal of my idea.

Group:

After I made my ideas I showed them to my group where we talked and decided to change the lighting and make it brighter, with one of the ideas that Joyce made we decided to do a light hands lighting with red and pink tones in the lighting, we did different tests to see which one fit better.

Props:

Also in the middle of the animation I talked with the group to make a chandeliers for the ceiling because there would be a scene that would appear ceiling, to start doing the modelling I sent in the group two types of chandeliers  and the one that won more was a more modern and round style that by my opinion matched more with the bakery.

scene:

Styles:

Help Videos:

Final: