Invoice Document

Daniel suggested that once we had calculated our final summary in regards to our finance within the Proposal Document that we should look into creating our own version of an invoice receipt.

I created the invoice document to show an example of how my client might receive their monthly bill. I demonstrated the service they’re receiving for this project(UX and Branding), the weekly hours are 25 for a 5 day week so I calculated my wage bracket of £12 and multiplied this to get £300. From here then I noted down the month that the client is on in regards to payments (following will be MTH NO – 2) and finally I calculated the final months total the the client would be billed on the 29th of each month.

Within the invoice I also added additional fees to demonstrate where I would add this in once agreed with the client then added to the final bill.

I found designing this up harder that I expected. Trying to draft example design up to see how to lay the details and summary totals up so I created a basic version using illustrator of an invoice ensuring that I was containing related data to the project such as my monthly wage.